Sunday, September 14, 2008

Types of blogs and Classroom 2.0

I thought the reading on the different types of blogs was very interesting because I had never thought of all of the different types before. Blogging is becoming another type of media for people to inform and educate the population or just get their ideas heard. I may start trying out a few of the different types in my posts and see where my ideas go. We also started working with Classroom 2.0 this week. This seems almost like a facebook for teachers. It's a great way for teachers to collaborate with each other and see ideas that others put out there. There are lots of different groups to join to get the information that you need. I'm looking forward to doing some more exploring with it in the next few days.

1 comment:

ggill01 said...

I must agree with you about the reading on different types of blogs that a blogger can use. I, at first, did not really care about blogging but after completing a few postings I am started to get into this. Implementing these different types into my own blog makes it more interesting. The tip from the article makes complete since as well and also ties into using these different forms of postings. This is partly the reason for my latest posting on my blog.